2007/05/13

A wretched man

          Recently,I realize that IT skill is more easier  to improve than person's quality,why do I think that?
          One of my colleagues is in charge of intranet,his skill is actually not good but he like to laugh at someone's skills,his moral character is pretty low.As time goes by,his work is improving slowly,his moral characters has never changed.He was alway weak on team spirit when we worked together for any project .He like dreaming,but his sweet dreams would never become a reality.He think he is good looking guy,but actually he isn't.He toadying to the boss,women,girls,but nobody accepted that even if refuse his "kindness" face to face.Most inconceivability,he alway think highly of himself and his pride would never hurt even if he was insulted by someone coworkers. Who the hell is this man?I never know such a man but him in my whole life,What all I want to ask him is "Who do you think you are?" .
          We have known each other for over one year,finally,I found he had low intelligence but not a patient. I was so unlucky to meethim,
God save me!
           Why hasn't he been fired for his low level skills and badly person's quality? I'm not able to give you a clearly explanation,it's a little bit complex! mostly,I am not the boss.

No comments: