2007/05/28

Relational database software is a perfect tool use for AD accounts managerment.

Recently,I manage about over one thousand accounts,including windows server logon account and email account.we are currently using exchange 2003 as mail server,each account contains many information,I equate complete it with a database,so there is always a good idea in my heard,that is using relational datebase to manage our AD accounts,I select sql server2000 and mysql5 as my tool.sql server 2000 is powerful,and perform a very good compatibility,mysql5 is powerful too and it is for free, its compatibility is not as perfect as sql server2000.I am very good at Structure Query Language(SQL)
Company I work for insists using legal software which be with a lisence or for free,the boss may not buy a relational database software just for account management because of costing,so I select Mysql5 to manage accounts,in order to enjoy the result by someone who don't know mysql5 much,I will build a program using PHP5 partners Mysql5,and base on B/S structure,any one can query accounts anywhere intranet by any brower.I will not only make account management more powerful,smart,converient and effective,but also never don't increase the cost of management.

No comments: